Ticker Tocker is a Freemium platform that makes money from in-app purchases (IAP). Ticker Tocker access is free for investors but they must pay for access to Leaders’ products. Leaders pay a subscription fee for access to the Ticker Tocker platform, this term does not apply to investors.
Articles in this section
- What are the different trade ideas on how can I start showing performance results?
- Is there a limit to how many newsletters I can publish?
- How are the leader’s performances derived?
- As a leader what are the different ways I can monetize my content?
- What is a chat commentary system & what do different colors represent?
- Can you pull up old broadcasts as a subscriber?
- What is the different between a stop market order and stop limit?
- What is the meaning behind the different types of orders?
- What is Drag & Drop?
- What is a Tocker Score?