Chat Commentary System: A tool that allows leaders to make distributing advice from an order entry process faster to chat rooms in Channels through a position tracking system with color coding and stacking. The chat commentary system allows investors to easily visualize entries and exits and filter trading commentary by asset type.
Articles in this section
- What are the different trade ideas on how can I start showing performance results?
- Is there a limit to how many newsletters I can publish?
- How are the leader’s performances derived?
- As a leader what are the different ways I can monetize my content?
- What is a chat commentary system & what do different colors represent?
- Can you pull up old broadcasts as a subscriber?
- What is the different between a stop market order and stop limit?
- What is the meaning behind the different types of orders?
- What is Drag & Drop?
- What is a Tocker Score?