Ladder: A price ladder is a tool that shows the market depth for instruments (bid & ask prices along with the last traded price) on a vertical interface along with the price of the stock/instrument. Users can see the change in the stock price and bid/ask prices in realtime. You can also place your trades on the ladder itself to take advantage of insight into the price action of an instrument. The ladder is not available on mobile. The ladder requires users to upgrade and pay for level II data if they want Level II Data to show on their ladder.
Articles in this section
- What are the different trade ideas on how can I start showing performance results?
- Is there a limit to how many newsletters I can publish?
- How are the leader’s performances derived?
- As a leader what are the different ways I can monetize my content?
- What is a chat commentary system & what do different colors represent?
- Can you pull up old broadcasts as a subscriber?
- What is the different between a stop market order and stop limit?
- What is the meaning behind the different types of orders?
- What is Drag & Drop?
- What is a Tocker Score?